English test B2 (Upper-Intermediate)
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- Similar to Cambridge First Certificate- English FCE certificate, BEC Vantage, BULATS score 60-74, CLB/CELPIP 6-7, CAEL 60, IELTS levels 5-6, TOEFL 87-109.
English test B1 (Intermediate English)
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Similar to Cambridge Preliminary (PET), BEC Preliminary, BULATS score 40-59, CLB/CELPIP 5, CAEL 50, IELTS level 4, English TOEFL score 57-86.
English test A2 (Elementary English)
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Similar to Cambridge KEY (KET) certificate, BULATS score 20-39, CLB/CELPIP 4, YLE Flyers.
English test A1 Movers
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Similar to Cambridge BULATS score 10-19, Young Learners English (YLE) Movers.
- Similar to CEFR standard (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) A1.